Connect your Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet with the DIR-882-US AC2600 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Ethernet Router from D-Link. This Wi-Fi Router supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting wireless data transfer rates of up to 2600 Mbps.
To ensure your devices have a strong Wi-Fi connection, this D-Link router features AC beamforming technology, which provides a more direct signal to each connected device. Managing network traffic has been simplified, thanks to QoS technology which prioritizes devices on the network and band steering which assigns connected devices to the proper network frequency.
If a wired connection is needed, the DIR-882-US comes equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports offering enhanced wired network connectivity. In addition to Gigabit Ethernet connections, this router also comes with a single USB 2.0 port and a single USB 3.0 port. Simply connect USB compatible peripherals such as external hard drives to the router making them device accessible to users throughout the network.
D-Link DIR-882-US AC2600 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Ethernet Router
- Advanced Wireless AC beamforming enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
- 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN for a complete range of wireless compatibility
- Band steering automatically balances wireless clients among the two wireless bands connections
- Gigabit WAN and LAN ports for high-speed wired
- One USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 Ports to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
- QoS technology tracks the type of network traffic (HD media streaming, web surfing, online gaming) and lets you decide which devices deserve higher priority Security
- WPA & WPA2 wireless encryption protects your network from intruders
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely adds devices to your network at the push of a button
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov