The Pro Series 16-Channel 1080p Pentabrid DVR with 1TB HDD from Dahua Technology features 16 BNC inputs that support HD-CVI, AHD, TVI, and composite analog video formats. You can simultaneously connect cameras with different formats and record 1920 x 1080 resolution video at up to 15 fps from each camera and 1280 x 720 or lower at up to 30 fps. Dahua and numerous third-party cameras are supported. The BNC connections allow you to use coaxial cables to transmit signals over extended distances.
This DVR supports an additional 8 IP cameras via a PoE switch, sold separately, and records in up to 5MP resolution from each. With such a PoE switch incorporated, you can record from up to 24 cameras at the same time — 16 analog and 8 IP. The DVR includes 3TB of pre-installed HDD storage and is upgradeable to a total of 16TB.
The DVR has simultaneous HDMI and VGA video outputs, offers dual-stream H.264+/H.264 compression, and is compatible with iOS and Android for access via your mobile device.
- 16 HD-CVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS BNC auto-detect camera inputs
- Support for extended-length coax cables
- Record 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 15 fps or 1280 x 720 or lower at up to 30 fps
- Support for an additional 8 IP cameras via an optional PoE switch
- Up to 5MP IP camera recording
- Upgradeable up to 16TB of HDD storage
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA video outputs
- Dual stream H.264+/H.264 compression
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- ONVIF 2.4.1 compliant
Intelligent Analytics (IVS)
- Scene change
- Abandoned/missing object
Dahua Technology Pro X22A3N3 16-Channel 1080p Pentabrid XVR with 3TB HDD
- 16 HD-CVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports 8 IP Cameras with PoE Switch
- Support for Long BNC Coax Cables
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 15 fps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.