The X51B1E Series HDCVI DVR offers 1080p recording on each HDCVI channel and a host of advanced features and functions. The X51B1E takes advantage of HDCVI technology for easy integration into existing video surveillance systems while leveraging existing networks, cabling, and cameras. Penta-brid access technology seamlessly records video from HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP sources simultaneously.
The X51B1E utilizes the Smart H.265+ Codec to significantly improve encoding efficiency and to reduce bandwidth and storage costs. This recorder is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds in a wide range of applications including public venues, retail stores, transportation hubs and access ways, personal property and homes, and educational institutions.
Dahua Technology X51B1E2 1080p H.265 4CH Mini 1U Penta-brid, 2TB HDD
- Embedded Linux Processor
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- Dual-stream Recording
- 5 M-N (1296 x 1944) at 20 fps Maximum Recording Resolution
- Four (4) HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS Channels
- 4 + 2 IP Channels, up to 6 MP per Channel
- Maximum 24 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Built-in Smart Search
- Intelligent Video System
- One (1) SATA HDD Port, up to 6 TB per Hard Disk Drive
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)