- The Eaton 5PX UPS provides line-interactive, backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. Designed with multiple managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption and view it on the new LCD screen. It was also designed to provide more available power, has an efficiency rating of up to 99% and offers additional runtime with extended battery modules.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Extends runtime by adding additional external battery modules
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
- Includes network management card and fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Monitors and manages power consumption through managed outlets
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution. Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment, even in virtualized environments. Designed with managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%.
Certifications & Standards
Eaton 5PX2200RTN 2200VA RT 120V 5-15P 8X5-20R with Network Card-MS
General Information Product Name 5PX 2200VA RT 120V 5-15P 8X5-20R with Network Card-MS Manufacturer Part Number 5PX2200RTN Product Series 5PX Product Type Line-interactive UPS Technical Information Plug / Connector Type NEMA 5-20P Receptacles 8 x NEMA 5-20R Transfer Time 4 ms Battery Information Backup / Run Time (Full Load) 7 Minute Power Description Load Capacity 1950 VA/1920 W Input Voltage 110 V AC Output Voltage 132 V AC Physical Characteristics Height 3.4" Width 17.4" Depth 20.6" Rack Height 2U Form Factor Rack/Tower Warranty Limited Warranty 3 Year Other Information Product Family 5PX Load Capacity (VA) 1950 VA Load Capacity (Watt) 1920 W Hot Swappable Yes USB Yes Serial Port Yes Battery Characteristics Maintenance-free, Sealed Network Management SNMP Manageable Battery Chemistry Lead Acid