The switch is 24-port 10/100/1000Base-T + 4 10G SFP+ Open Slot Rack-mount L2+ Full Management Network Switch that is designed for medium or large network environment to strengthen its network connection. The switch supports 88G non-blocking switch fabric, the 24 gigabit ports and 4 10G ports can transmit and receive data traffic without any lost. The EEE feature reduces the power consumption when there is no traffic forwarding even port is still connected. The 10G uplink port design is available and important for high bandwidth uplink request when cascaded with other switch. The switch also supports Layer 2+ full management software features. These features are powerful to provide network control, management, monitor and security feature requests. Including rack-mount brackets, the 19" size fits into your rack environment. It is a superb choice to boost your network with better performance and efficiency.
- 24 10/100/1000Base RJ-45 plus 4 10G Base SFP
- Up to 88Gbps switching capacity, 32K MAC Address Table
- Per-Port Power Management Feature supports Enable/Disable, Priority Setting, Overloading Protection and Power Level settings
- IEEE 802.1D STP and IEEE 802.1w RSTP
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, up to 4K VLAN Group
- Port Based VLAN, MAC Based VLAN, Protocol Based VLAN, MVRP and QinQ
- IEEE 802.2ad LACP, Static Trunk support up to 14 trunks, up to 8 ports per trunk
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3 and Querier port
- Up to 10K Jumbo Frame
- Rate Control and Strom Control for Broadcast/Multicast/Un-known Unicast
- QoS supports up to 8 priority queues per port, 802.1p/IP Precedence, IP ToS, IP DSCP, DiffServ, the queue scheduling supports WRR, Strict Priority and Hybrid
- Advanced Security supports IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS, TACAS+, IP/MAC Filter
- Support Command Line, Web Management, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, Secured Management supports HTTPS, SSL and SSHv2
- sFlow, NTP, LLDP, Port Mirroring, Cable Diagnostic, UPnP...
- IPv6 Features
Everfocus EPOE24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Managed PoE Switch
Usually ships within 72 hours
Estimated arrival between 5-10 business days
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.