- xtremely Affordable and Compact: The FLIR A65 is a low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensor that is ideal for monitoring temperatures in automation or machine vision environments.
- High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality: Produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK. Record crisp, 640 x 512 pixel thermal images with the FLIR A65 to easily track temperature changes.
- GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility: GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- GenICam™ Protocol Support: The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
- 14-bit Temperature Linear Output: Allows for non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. A built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to a computer.
- Synchronization: Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
FLIR By Dahua A65 FOV 90 Compact Thermal Imaging Temperature Sensor, 7.5mm
Usually ships within 72 hours
Estimated arrival between 5-10 business days