ICC's ICCMSWMC12 wall mount enclosure cabinet is ideal for both secure and non-secure installations. This enclosure is designed to hold 19" rack mountable equipment and is compliant with the EIA/ECA-310-E (revision EIA-310-D) standard. The depth for each enclosure consist of 24" from front to back includes top, bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, with vented top and bottom side panels for maximum air circulations.
This wall mount enclosure cabinet comes with adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management. For added security the door is lockable and can be installed to be removable /reversible with dual hinge swing unit that provides quick access to rear of equipment. The ICCMSWMC12 enclosure comes fully assembled for quick installation.
- EIA/ECA-310-E (revision of EIA-310-D) compliant
- Vented top and bottom side panels enables air circulations
- 24" usable depth for 19" wide equipment
- Supports up to 150 lbs. when properly secured
- 12 rack mount spaces (RMS), heavy duty wall mountable enclosure cabinet
- Top and bottom knock outs for cable entry and exit: (4) 3.0" and (4) 0.88"
- Adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management
- Front door is removable/reversible
- Lockable for added security
- Dual hinge swing unit provides access to rear of equipment
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Required (4) 1/4-10 x 2 Hex lag screws to secure into the wood studs. *Not Included*
- 22" W x 24" H x 26" D
ICC ICCMSWMC12 Wall Mount Enclosure Cabinet, 12 RMS
Usually ships within 72 hours
Estimated arrival between 5-10 business days
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.