The Category 6 (CAT 6) 24-port, 1 RMS patch panel exceeds TIA's Category 6 performance standard. This horizontal patch panel is designed with rear 110 IDC's for quick and easy punch-down termination. It also comes integrated with a universal label for either 568-A or B wiring. Package includes #12 rack screws.
Benefits & Features:
- CAT 6 component-rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Fits standard 19" EIA rack mount width
- 1 rack mount space (RMS)
- UL Listed
- Three (3) year warranty (minimum)
What's in the Box:
- 24-port Cat 6 data patch panel, 1 pc.
- 6" cable tie, 5 pcs.
- #12-24 x 5/8" pan head, pilot point machine screw, 4 pcs.
- Installation instructions
ICC ICMPP02460 24-Port Cat 6 Data Patch Panel, 1 RMS
Usually ships within 72 hours
Estimated arrival between 5-10 business days
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.