Nest Cam model NC1103US indoor security camera.
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family -- even when you're away.
With 24/7 live streaming, a versatile magnetic stand, person alerts with Nest Aware and one app for all your Nest products, Nest Cam Indoor helps you keep an eye on what matters. From anywhere.
Your security camera shouldn't sleep on the job. Nest Cam Indoor plugs into power so you never worry about dead batteries.
Some cameras can't stay on all the time because they rely on batteries, so they only start recording when they sense motion. But if they miss something, you do, too. With a Nest Aware subscription, Nest Cam continuously records 24/7. And saves up to 30 days of footage securely in the cloud. So you never miss a thing.
Alerts you when something happens.
You can't always be watching your video feed. Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for conspicuous sounds, like a boom or the crash of a window breaking. If Nest Cam thinks something's up, it'll send a phone alert or an email with a key image from the event. And if you miss an alert, you can see photos of activity from the last three hours for free in the Nest app.
- Knows a person from a thing - Get alerts that matter. When you subscribe to Nest Aware, advanced cloud algorithms pick out the activity you care about.
- Person alerts - Get a special alert when Nest Cam Indoor sees a human. Like if a person walks into the room, or if someone's head appears in the frame.
- Activity Zones - Get alerts when something happens in important areas, like the safe or the cookie jar.
See what you missed.
If you miss an alert, you can always see activity for the last three hours in the Nest app. So if something happened, you'll know when the event started and ended and see a key photo from the event.
- Quickly find what you're looking for - Want to find that cute thing the dog did yesterday? With Sightline, you can find what you're looking for in seconds. So you don't have to dig through video.
- See a day in seconds - And find the moment you're looking for fast.
- The information you need - Know where activity happened, when it started and when it ended.
- Snapshots of critical moments - Nest doesn't just show you a random thumbnail of an event. It automatically zooms in on the action. So you can see right away if it's worth watching.
Lets you talk and listen.
Nest Cam Indoor has a built-in speaker and mic, so you can hear what's happening at home. Or tell the dog to get off the couch.
Everything works together to keep you safe.
Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor work with other Nest products to help keep your home safe and secure. You can even connect Nest to light bulbs and window shades to make it look like your home when you're not.
Set it up. Put it anywhere.
Nest Cam takes only a few minutes to install. Literally. Just plug it in and set it up on your phone.
Nest Cam Indoor's stand works in all kinds of homes, on all types of surfaces. See how it works:
- Use the removable wall plate to attach Nest Cam to a wall. Clip the cord to the back of the stand to keep it in place.
- Nest Cam has a built -in magnet. So you can stick it to something metallic.
- Standing - Set it down on something flat, like a table or shelf.
- Screw Nest Cam directly onto standard mounts or tripods (not included).
By purchasing this product you agree that you are either (i) dealer and contractor who are authorized by Nest to purchase and resell the Product as part of an installed application, or (ii) commercial building owner or developer who hires installing contractors or who has trained, professional maintenance staff to install the Product in the buildings of such owner and developer.
Nest NC1103US Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
Usually ships within 72 hours
Estimated arrival between 5-10 business days
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.