Powered by the Intel dual-core processor and 4GB of memory, the QNAP Systems Inc. VS-6116 Pro+ 16-Channel VioStor Tower NVR delivers high performance at a throughput rate of 330 Mbps to ensure stable recording and smooth playback of multiple megapixel cameras. The 6-bay, VS-6116 Pro+ is designed for the SMB segment with the features of robust performance, solid reliability, and high-definition local display.
The VS-6116 Pro+ has a storage capacity of up to 24TB, with 4TB on each hard drive respectively, to accommodate high-quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording videos. The server-grade mainboard, Sanyo Denki system fan, and heat pipe with fanless design assure solid reliability for maximized system uptime. Moreover, the VS-6116 Pro+ supports local display via an HDMI cable, with up to 180 fps Full HD 1080p local display by hardware decoding.
QNAP VS-6116 Pro+ 16-Channel VioStor Tower NVR, NO HDD
- 6-Bay 1080p30 A/V NVR; Up to 24TB
- H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, MxPEG Recording
- Up to 1080p/180fps HDMI Local Display
- Intel Dual-Core Processor; 4GB RAM
- 330 Mbps Throughput Rate
- Continuous, Manual, Scheduled Recording
- Alarm, Pre-Alarm, Post-Alarm Recording
- 16 Display Modes/Sequential Display Mode
- Digital Watermarking
- 2x Ethernet Ports